Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux Free Download. Setup file is completely standalone and also its an offline installer.
Review of Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux
Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux is a high-performance simulator for digital and mixed-signal designs. It is widely used in the electronics industry for functional verification and debugging of hardware designs. QuestaSim 2021 provides a comprehensive set of features and capabilities that allow designers to simulate and debug their designs with ease. It supports a wide range of simulation technologies including VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog, UPF, VHDL, PSl, SystemC and can handle large designs with ease. The simulator has an intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface that makes it easy for designers to set up and run simulations. Additionally, QuestaSim 2021 provides advanced debugging capabilities like waveforms and transaction-level debugging. Which enable designers to quickly identify and resolve issues in their designs.
Furthermore, QuestaSim 2021 supports for industry-standard verification methodologies like the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) and the Verification Methodology Manual (VMM). These methodologies provide a standardized approach to verification making it easier for teams to collaborate and share code. Moreover, QuestaSim 2021 also provides a comprehensive set of analysis and coverage tools that enable designers to measure the quality of their tests and ensure that their designs are thoroughly tested. With its powerful features and tools QuestaSim 2021 is a perfect application for any designer working in the electronics industry.
Best Features of Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux
You can also experience following core features after Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux Free Download.
- Used for simulating, coding, evaluating and debugging SoC and FPGA processors.
- Includes a number of features for testing the scripting of the described chips prior to real development and execution.
- Uses numerous hardware descriptive languages, including PSL, UPF, VHDL, SystemC, Verilog, SystemVerilog.
- Supports several levels of modeling from Transaction Level Modeling through circuits, semiconductors, RTL.
- Order to develop and analyze Soc and FPGA circuits.
- Capable of doing sophisticated and effective assessment to confirm that testing is accurate, not requiring additional procedures.
- Lowering the hazard of assessing the preceding chips.
- Instant use of all capabilities and it can do inter simulation and concurrent debugging, resulting in excellent speed.
- Enhance testing efficiency, automation, and flexibility using OVM and Extensive Assessment Mechanism UVM.
Technical Details of Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux Setup
Go through the following technical setup details before starting Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux.
- Software Full Name and Version: Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux
- Name Of Setup File: Mentor_Graphics_QuestaSim_2021.2.1.rar
- Full Size of Setup: 3.8 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 64 Bit (x64)
- Developer: Mentor Graphics
Minimum System Requirements for Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux
Ensure the availability of following system specifications prior to start Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux.
- Hard Disk: 8 GB of minimum free HDD
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher
Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux Free Download
You can start Mentor Graphics QuestaSim 2021 for Linux Free Download by a single click on ‘Download Now’ button.