Cooking time: approximately 30 min
Ingredients: (4 pers.)
1 large head of cauliflower
1 packet frozen peas
2 hardboiled eggs
1 tablespoon margarine
2 tablespoons flour
1-2 teaspoons curry
approximately 3 dl vegetable broth
1 egg yolk
½ dl cream
1½ hg frozen shrimp
1. Clean the cauliflower head and cook it until just and evenly soft in lightly salted water.
2. Fry margarine and curry for the sauce, stir in the flour, and dilute with vegetable broth a little at a time. Let the sauce cook for a few minutes.
3. Heat the sauce with the egg yolk stirred in the cream. Mix in the prawns and take the pan off the heat. Season to taste.
4. Place the cauliflower on a heated plate and pour the curry sauce over it. Sprinkle with dill.
5. Garnish with halved hard-boiled eggs and peas.
Approximately 325 calories per portion.
Translation from original Swedish via Google Translate
© Hamlyn Group/Hemmets Journal AB S/C/1